Publications and Projects
- Copyediting and Proofreading: See the right-hand sidebar for my most recent projects. Some other copyediting and proofreading projects are listed on my Other Experience page.
- Guest post: List of back-to-school books, in The Huffington Post. I originally wrote this for Flashlight Worthy Books, which apparently gave HuffPo permission to reprint it and format it as a slideshow.
- Article: Using Open Journal Systems to publish an online scholarly journal. The Exchange, 15(4), December 2008.
- User documentation: The SENS Web Style Guide, a collection of helpful documents for faculty, staff, and students who use the resources of Science and Engineering Node Services at the University at Buffalo. Available only through the Wayback Machine. (I also designed and developed the entire SENS site; it was one of the first, if not THE first, on the UB campus to use table-free, CSS-only layout.)
- Book review: HTML & XHTML: The Definitive Guide. Internet Reference Services Quarterly, v. 6, no. 2 (2001). [NOTE: The full text is not available publicly, but I will provide it upon request.]
- Book review: Teach Yourself HTML and XHTML in 24 Hours. Internet Reference Services Quarterly, v. 6, no. 1 (2001). [NOTE: The full text is not available publicly, but I will provide it upon request.]
- Abstracts: The Maltese Falcon and The Glass Key, for the George Kelley Paperback and Pulp Fiction Collection database, Lockwood Library, University at Buffalo.