- Master’s in Library and Information Studies, University of Oklahoma, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts in Humanities, Oklahoma City University, 1989
Recent Continuing Education
- Microsoft Professional Program in Data Science (through edX): I’ve completed the Data Science Orientation (mostly a review of Excel and statistics) and am now making steady progress on Querying Transact-SQL. I am currently auditing, so can’t link to my progress in these courses. (October 2016)
- Poynter ACES Certificate in Editing, Poynter News University. (Completed July 2016)
- EBook Formatting for Beginners (online course), Editorial Freelancers Association. (October 2015)
- I occasionally take classes on SitePoint Premium. My most recent class there is Introduction to Git, which was sometimes interesting but mostly review. You can view my profile to see what I’m currently learning from SitePoint.